Mark Stucker has more than 15 years of experience in boarding school admissions and college counseling working with private day, boarding, and charter school students as well as private clients. Since 2009, he’s worked for KIPP Metro Atlanta with high school and college placement. Mark is the Director of High School Placement at KIPP South Fulton Academy and he is responsible for boarding school placement for all four KIPP Metro Atlanta middle schools. KIPP is the largest charter school network in the country.
- Worked at the Phillips School doing college admission in the early 90s in Dallas, TX
- Was an active admissions volunteer at Westtown School from 1999-2001
- Did college counseling for boarding school students at the Westtown School from 2001 – 2009
- Was Associate director of Admissions at Westtown School from 2002 – 2009
- Served as the chair of one of the admissions committees at Westtown School for five years.
- Has traveled nationally and internationally to recruit boarding school students at fairs and through school visits and receptions.
- Has worked with more than 1,000 students through either boarding school admissions, boarding school placement, college admissions or college placement
LOOKING FOR A MORE PERSONAL APPROACH?
Detailed information about (and payment for) our full-service educational consulting can be found at schoolmatch4u.com. Because of his workload and travel schedule, Mark can only take on a limited number of college admissions clients, as well as a limited number of high-achieving 6th–11th graders who are considering boarding school. If you are interested in full-service consulting, please visit schoolmatch4u.com to learn more about our consulting services.