A Secret World is a documentary series that explores what life is like at college preparatory boarding schools by using personal stories from over 100 individuals, from a wide range of different backgrounds, to explore this misunderstood schooling option.
- Thought-provoking, unbiased interviews with current and prospective students, boarding school graduates, parents, public school leaders and current admissions counselors
- Educator Insights from nationally prominent boarding school leaders
- Statistical Insights about boarding schools
- Footage from participating boarding schools across the U.S.
- Comes with free economy shipping
In this part of the series A Secret World, we’ll explore important questions all students and parents should ask about the academic, artistic and athletic culture at college preparatory boarding schools. We will also discuss the unique academic, athletic and artistic opportunities at college preparatory boarding schools.
- Classroom Environment
- College Prep
- Creativity And Education
Included In This Film
- 3 featured stories
- 11 students in shorter (10 to 90 seconds) segments
- 11 boarding school graduates
- 13 parents
- 4 boarding school admission counselors
Note: You will greatly enhance your viewing experience if you purchase the 100+ page A Secret World Viewing Guide.