A Secret World is a documentary series that explores what life is like at college preparatory boarding schools by using personal stories from over 100 individuals, from a wide range of different backgrounds, to explore this misunderstood schooling option.
- Thought-provoking, unbiased interviews with current and prospective students, boarding school graduates, parents, public school leaders and current admissions counselors
- Educator Insights from nationally prominent boarding school leaders
- Statistical Insights about boarding schools
- Footage from participating boarding schools across the U.S.
- Comes with free economy shipping
In this part of the series A Secret World, we’ll explore the structures of daily life at boarding school, showing you everything from how students spend their days, nights, and weekends; we’ll discuss meals at boarding school, who takes care of the kids when they’re sick, how schools address issues of safety and security and so much more. We also have about twenty of our film participants discuss the challenges and the difficulties of being at a college prep boarding school.
- Off-Campus Life
- Resistance To Boarding
- Safety And Security
- Sex‚ Drinking‚ Drugs And Hazing
- Supports In Place For Students
- Challenges And Difficulties
- Personal Growth
- Unique Opportunities
Included In This Film
- 3 featured stories
- 17 students
- 7 boarding school graduates
- 21 parents
- 5 boarding school admission counselors
Note: You will greatly enhance your viewing experience if you purchase the 100+ page A Secret World Viewing Guide.