Game Changer is a 10+ hour college admissions video series that comes with a free 150-page workbook. It is the most comprehensive video explanation of the college process in the marketplace. This product is a dissemination of the vast amounts of knowledge Mark has gained over his years in the industry. Game Changer is designed to be a self paced course for individuals, a classroom course for groups, or as a tool for college counselors to use as a resource for their students. Game Changer comes with free shipping and a 30-day money back guarantee. This applies to anyone who watches all 10+ hours of the series and is not satisfied for any reason.
- Great for a classroom environment as it makes students think their way through the college process and guides them step-by-step through the college admissions process
- Has dozens of helpful and thought provoking exercises that will help you to apply the content that is in the video series to your college search
- The workbook also has bonus content not found in the videos such as:
- Ten additional ways to get free money
- 45 additional admission tips to increase your chances of getting accepted
- A glossary of over 100 financial terms that are frequently used in the financial aspect of paying for college.
In this video, you will explore the various majors and careers that match your gifts, talents and passions. The video will also walk you through how to create the initial list of colleges to research before you begin the application process. We cover:
- Which college majors are a good match for your talents and passions
- Which colleges offer the majors you’re interested in
- Whether a particular job has a promising future
- How to build a balanced list of colleges that are right for you
- How to assess your chances of being admitted to the colleges you’re researching
- How to use scattergrams in your college search
- How to get colleges to recruit you
- How to discover and utilize colleges that don’t require ACT or SAT scores
Note: You will greatly enhance your mastery of the content in this video if you purchase the 150-page Game Changer workbook (which has bonus content) and complete the exercises for video 2.